American Health Leadership Academy – EMS Leadership Certificate Program
Developing better clinical capabilities, improving the overall system of EMS delivery requires progressive, well educated and motivated leadership. American Health has partnered with a renowned a US-based EMS educational partner who provides instruction world-wide to EMS professionals on-site.
The American Health Leadership EMS Education Program is a college level EMS program that provides leadership sessions focused on the biggest challenges and aim to prepare both current and next generation leaders for the rapidly changing needs of the early response industry.
This EMS leadership program runs approximately one year and will earn each student a certificate by the sponsoring university. There are 12 leadership modules in which one module (1 week’s duration) will be delivered each month. Between modules, students will continue to interface with the instructor via live teleconference/Skype to address any issue they are having as they apply the material they are provided at their worksite.
The modules below are recommended but American Health can custom design other relevant areas of focus:
- Leadership Skills and Ethics
- Team Building, Effective Communications, Time Management
- Effective communications skills for leaders
- EMS System fiscal issues
- EMS Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
- Data collection methodologies and analysis methodologies
- Strategic Planning /Policy Development /System Design
- Military and Civil Response Interface /Disaster Response and SMART Triage Course
- Emergency Vehicle Operations and Fleet Management
- Emergency Medical Dispatch and Citizen Access
- Worker Safety Program/Risk Management/Lifting and Moving
- Incident Command Systems
American Health can also offer these additional optional programs
- • EMS for Special Weapons And Tactics Operations
- • FOR DOCTORS ONLY: Principals of On-line Medical Direction
Click here to contact American Health about this program.