Worldwide Learning Programs
American Health has a number of educational programs to assist physicians, nurses, paramedics, and other medical specialists and clinicians to recognize their potential. Knowledgeable and experienced staff is a large part of a successful formula for healthcare quality and excellence in patient care. However, we also provide the same level of programming for non-medical students seeking higher degrees in engineering, IT and other fields of study. All American Health students learn from the “Best of the Best,” because our education and training programs are designed and delivered by faculty experts from our vast network of university faculty and hospital staff such as Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Mount Sinai, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and Johns Hopkins. Students can participate in American Health programming at home or abroad in the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, and New Zealand.
American Health’s Supplemental Programs
American Health supplements its healthcare education and training programs with additional programming that includes English Language Skill training, and American Health’s own NCLEX Academy which provides intensive coursework review and preparation for NCLEX and CRNE licensure exams. Additionally, American Health’s Study Abroad programs enable both healthcare and non-healthcare professionals to advance their degrees and careers in another country within the American Health worldwide educational partner network.
NCLEX Review Textbook
– covers all the NCLEX major topics such as Nursing Fundamentals, Adult Health, Mental Health, Pediatric Health and Women’s Health
Instructional Video Series
– approximately 40 hours of video-taped lectures performed by top ranked US nursing school professors and focuses on intensive review and test-taking strategies
Review Software and Review
– provides comprehensive preparation questions in the latest question formats
3,000 Test Question Bank
– Exposes students to the variety of NCLEX test questions such as alternative choice questions, ranking questions, fill in blanks, and interactive diagram questions
Live and Online Weekly Seminars
– Facilitated by nursing instructors to answer student questions, and provide test-taking strategies
Students can combine both their English Language Training with their participation in American Health’s NCLEX Academy. Learn more.
- • Medical professionals such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics
- • Medical specialists and technicians such as radiologists, specialist nurses and occupational therapists
- • Non-medical students interested in engineering, IT, and basic and administrative sciences
Students will travel to their host country for intense English training for approximately 6-12 months followed by a degree program in an accredited university. Learn more.
American Health is committed to offering the same ongoing support throughout the program for visiting students, assisting with immigration and entry into the US, Canada, Australia and the UK, a broker to secure room and board and acclimating to the host country’s culture. Learn more.
Why Choose American Health
- Broad range of programs for medical and non-medical professionals and students
- Our educational partner network provides only the “Best of the Best” faculty experts
- Custom designed education and training for healthcare individuals and hospitals
- Programs offered at home and abroad in US, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand
- Strong supplemental programming supports learning English, licensure exam prep, and employment
What Clients Say
“The instructors from Harvard really understood all the challenges we had that prevented us from achieving best practices in the ER.”
“The Physician Leadership program taught me how to delegate responsibilities and still be an effective manager and doctor. I can see that my associates are more productive and much happier with my new style of management.”
“American Health’s NCLEX Academy opened my eyes to new ways of thinking and it helped me develop my own critical thinking skills.”
“Traveling to the US and working alongside caring nurse experts made my travel to a new and different country all worth it! I have recommended an American Health program to 2 of my nursing peers!”
“Working alongside experienced hospital COO’s was very enlightening for me and my team. We all learned a lot and began to see things differently.”